Interestingly, the 120W charging will not be a feature exclusive to a specific variant. One of the models is KSR-A0 (Kaiser) while the other has a PRS-A0 model number (Penrose). For now, it’s unclear which is the vanilla and which is the Pro variant. Anyway, both variants will have the very same Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- JOYUI 12.5 all the best features of MIUI 12.5 such as an app drawer, extensive theming options, customizable Always-On Display, floating windows, and privacy features that give you more control.
- Not all modern devices have good audio and sound quality, with many only being average.
- Coming from someone who doesn’t generally do all that well at shooters, that’s saying something.
- Gaming phones still feel very much like an enigma, but we’ve seen more and more options hit the market in recent years.
- There are also a few software tweaks on both phones, as we’ve come to expect from gaming handsets.
- You know, the kind of bottle in the sea sent by NASA to communicate with an extraterrestrial civilization to explain to them what humanity is and to show them the location of the Earth?
Whenever you open an app or game, and it suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem. You must have seen a lot of times that whenever you open an app, it opens up very slowly.
Although Xiaomi is not one of the Top 5 smartphone manufacturers worldwide in 2016, it is nevertheless one of the big global players in this market segment. One click on the zoomed-in image opens the original in a new window. The first image shows the scaled photograph of the test device.
- For a smartphone just for gaming, the photography experience will not be a deciding factor in the purchase decision or not.
- If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash.
- The full selection is Shadow Black, Misty Grey, Cosmos Black, Dark Blue and Silver.
- We’ve seen this placement before, with phones like the recently reviewed Motorola G Stylus (2022) choosing the physical biometric sensor over the in-display, ultrasonic ones.
- You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Black Shark 4 with a Stock ROM file.
The Black Shark 4 Pro has the appearance of a very sensible and mature gaming device. You won’t find any jarring tattoos or bright contrasting colors, this one’s a white-collar worker. There are three color options to choose from, Shadow Black, Misty Grey, and Cosmos Black, and they’re all more or less monochrome, apart from a few light patterns. I received the Cosmos Black variant that’s a solid black shade, adorned only with the “S” logo and a triangular RGB light on the back. You’re clumsy with phones Another feature that you miss out on with the Black Shark 4 Pro is any kind of waterproofing to keep your handset protected – so bear that in mind while using it.
If you really need a long-lasting gaming phone with the latest chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, Android 12, and a humungous battery, this isn’t it. You’d be better off grabbing one of the newer options from ASUS, Red Magic, or even a true-blue flagship like the Samsung Galaxy S22. Everything works in harmony but you can actually see the results on the glorious 6.67-inch AMOLED panel. It has HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh stock firmware ROM rate, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and a super-fast 720Hz touch response rate. This isn’t just any old AMOLED display, Xiaomi went all out and got the high-quality E4 panel from Samsung. You get DCI-P3 color, MEMC support, and consistently even coloring throughout, translating into captivating picture quality. Unlike other options in the market, the Black Shark 4 Pro has physical triggers instead of touch ones.